The ABC is loosing it’s Religion Report. The Religion Report is one of the few podcasts that I download every single week and it is consistently high quality and covers material I don’t see or hear any where else. It’s host Stephen Crittenden has always been fabulous. Some of the ABC’s religious segments can get a bit sentimental and schmaltzy but never the religion report. To quote Stephen Crittenden himself. “That such a decision has been taken in an era when religion vies with economics as a determinant of everything that's going on in the world almost beggars belief.” Come on ABC get your act together! For better or worse religion plays a big part in our world and the small half hour that the Religion Report takes up serves this role so well. For being outspoken Stephen Crittenden was stood down I almost laughed out loud when the following weeks show was half and hour dedicated too… Blasphemy
If you're not happy about this why not email the ABC Board board@your.abc.net.au copied to the ABC Advisory Council abcac@your.abc.net.au
No comments:
Post a Comment