I haven't been so devastated since I was fourteen and designing a land based windsurfer, only to see a soft drink ad staring a land based windsurfer almost exactly identical to the one I was designing. The other day I was listening to a podcast by Todd Hunter ex US Alpha National director talking about his "three is enough" groups. These groups are based on the idea of "prayer, grow and serve" which is pretty much identical to my idea of "connect, grow and serve". I couldn't believe someone else had come up with exactly the same idea as me. After 10 minutes of devistation I got to thinking that since I think the whole "connect, grow and serve" thing is a good idea and that hardly anyone would listen to me but heaps of people will listen to him it's probably not such a bad thing. None the less he'll be hearing from my lawyers soon. ;)
1 comment:
Great minds thinks alike. ;) I saw your headline and was worried it was literal. Todd was Vineyard president for years too.
Post a Comment