Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Connect, Grow and Serve, the Small Group

A group of friends and I have started a Connect Grow and Serve small group. Connect Grow and Serve (cgs) for those of you unfamiliar cgs is a way that I think about my Xn life. Basicall,y that I want to...
  • Connect with God and with others
  • Grow as a Xn and as a human
  • Serve God and others
As a small group we looked at...
What cgs things we are doing now?
and
What cgs things we have some expertise in?

Then we looked at...
What cgs things we would like to start doing?
and
What cgs things would we like to learn about?

Finally, we worked out what to do for the next few sessions, the "living simply" Tear study. The document with all the thoughts from this session will be made into a Google document that we will keep updating.

No comments: