Sunday, January 29, 2006

Vegies Ahoy!

Well after sweat tears and five stitches (see picture below) and lots of listening to Ross and Terri (season 1 website). I now have a vegie patch ready to fill with vegies.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Well I got most of the wood cut to the correct length at my local mega hardware store, but they couldn't do the 45 degree angles I needed. So firstly I borrowed an electirc saw and after a short while it became apparant that I would loose at least one limb whislt trying to chop up the wood. So I resorted to sitting on my knees and using a handsaw. The wood was a little green and as I pushed the blade in for - whilst sawing - intsead of cutting through it flexed and sprang back out at a slightly slower angle cutting into my leg.

I'll try to remember to do an autumn post with a full vegie patch.