Friday, November 03, 2006

God Hates Figs!

www.godhatesfigs.com is is fun little website I particularly loved the "Rooted in Misery" tract you can hand out to your friends. It does a great job of showing how important context can be and why a literalistic reading of the Bible can be very unhelpful (no matter what you think of the particular issue in question).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He, he - kind of scary! =)
Here's another amusing site - http://www.thechurchyouknow.com/
They've got some great vods!

Dan L

Arthur_Vandelay said...

Top stuff. All that they're missing is a web counter indicating the days, hours, minutes and seconds Aunty Marge's fig jam has already spent in the fires of Hell.

blah said...

How dare u mock this man of God. If it was not for him I would still be a bastard fig eater such as yourselves. I was saved by this man. U spread fig juice over the bible u fig eating poopy heads.

by the way I'm totally kidding.

I love this site