Having been a huge music fan all my life it's rare that I stumble across new music that I like, but every so often I do. Recently I herd The Donnas "Take it off" on the radio, it took me back a few years to 2002 and was just great staright up and down rock. I listened to some more of there there stuff and then bought there two most recent CDs. These girls really know how to rock. I know that the pussy cat dolls and other such pop is supposed to be sexy even if the music isn't very good. I have to say these girls are way sexier than and any gyrating bootylishus pop and RnB babes could ever hope to be.
This is the Donnas in concert touring on there second last album.
The vocals might be a little road weathered but the energy and music is fantastic.
This is the Donnas in concert touring on there second last album.
The vocals might be a little road weathered but the energy and music is fantastic.
No comments:
Post a Comment