Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bible Fight

Here's something you can pass on to all your peace loving Anabaptist and Quaker friends, Bible Fight. What else would a bunch of major Bible characters do if they were all in the same place but fight to the death!

On a slightly more serious note, after about 2 minutes of playing this game it just felt really really wrong. Getting Jesus to violently beat up anyone, even Satan was just so incongruous with his peaceful non violent way of the cross. I think it would be interesting to get any Xn who doesn't have a problem with war and violence to play this game and say that violence fits neatly with Jesus in the Bible.

2 comments:

Scott Mackay said...

2 Thess 1?

Chris said...

Huh? Hey there Scott, I'm not sure I understand what this says about Xns acting in a violent or non-violent way.