On the plus side
- It's a really easy way to store heaps of music and
- I changed the battery quite easily and very cheaply and there is no reason why it wont just keep on going
- It introduced me to podcasting which has revolutionised the way I listen to media
- I love the way it handles podcasts: Automatically removing played podcasts and bringing you back to where you left off leave a podcast to listen to some music
- The whole iTunes 7 crashing my iPod saga was a schamozel
- Being by the apple help line that my ipod has probably just had iot was unacceptable
- iTunes songs only being 128bit
- and today discovering that the "get album artwork function" is crap. I didn't expect iTunes to know who some of the more obscure bands in my catalogue but thinking that Led Zeppelin II was the the Unleded by Dred Zeppelin (Reggae Led Zep cover band with an Elvis impersonator as a lead singer) is just unacceptable
My biggest problem with all of this is that all of these negatives can be so easily over come with better testing a commitment to quality (producing things that always work rather than mostly work) the very thing Apple is famous for.
1 comment:
Mine also does it for Led Zeppelin 1 and also the first two discs of "How The West Was Won"
Post a Comment