About 5 years ago I discovered that all the people I tended to connect with had one thing in common they were all on, had been on were supposed to be on antidepressant medication. So I'm wondering how many "A Churchless Faith" Blog readers do or don't fit into that category. Let me know - you can log in as anonymous to comment if you like.
3 comments:
I certainly fit into that category. Hey, I'm going to be in Perth for about a week at the start of April 2008 by the way, would be great to catch up!
I read this blog, but I'm not on, have never been on, (or need to be on?) antidepressants!
Amanda
Hey Amanda,
That's good to know. Some form of mental illness affects 1 in 5 people (in Australia anyway) so glad to know that the blog appeals to more than 20% of the population.
Post a Comment