Plenty of parents have introduced their kids to The Wiggles. My mistake hasn't been The Wiggles per-se but that The Wiggles like to cover songs by other bands. An example is their cover Split Enz "Six Months in a Leaky Boat". Now everytime I want to sit back, relax to Split Enz's greatest hits my daughter will yell out "Wiggles! Dance?"
3 comments:
its because she gets to dance with her daddy! love you N
Gee these kiddies are lucky to have great dads.
My kids think the Wiggles are the originators of Eagle Rock.....
But there is hope, Mikaela does whole school aerobics every Friday to the music, Time Warp and YMCA and she thinks it's funny that I know the songs!
Tania
I'm so scared it won't last. One day I will walk into her room and ask what is that rubbish you are listening to?
Post a Comment