Critical Child Rearing Mistake No. 8 - The Protestant Work Ethic
I like to think that I have a reasonably good work ethic and drive to get things done. My Daughter certainly thinks I shouldn't be sleeping on the couch.
Oh Chris, my hand has gone frozen from catching up on a couple of blogs - yours over the past 1/2 hour! But oh my, I had to watch this film 3 times, Scarlette's laugh is so precious, and boy is she strong! Looking forward to catching you guys soon, cheers Tania
4 comments:
lol....your daughter has a great laugh!
was she put up to the attack?? who was filming?
Pulling me off the couch was all her idea and her mum was filming.
Oh Chris, my hand has gone frozen from catching up on a couple of blogs - yours over the past 1/2 hour! But oh my, I had to watch this film 3 times, Scarlette's laugh is so precious, and boy is she strong!
Looking forward to catching you guys soon,
cheers
Tania
Yes, was definitely one of those quick get the camera moments.
Post a Comment