As I look at my iPod I have 27 podcasts to listen to and probably more to download. I am a Podcast junkie. So, I thought I'd share my top ten podcasts, in no particular order.
- Father Bob Show - everyone needs a liberal free thinking catholic priest with a passion for social justice.
- Sunday Night Safran - John Safran and Father Bob talk religion, politics & ethics. Always hilarious.
- Kevin Smith - writer director and all round funny guy, not for kids or grandma.
- Emergent - great podcasts, mainly talks from various American Emergent types. A lot more wrestling with theology than than your average Australian emergent type who seem to be much more conservative in comparison.
- Point of Inquiry - intelligent, secular and atheist podcast from the center of inquiry - often challenging if your a Xn.
- Wired Jesus - Infrequent but some great reflections on being a post modern Xn
- Speaking of Faith - American public media radio on religion and ethics
- Doug Pagitt - Xn author who likes to think outside the evangelical box
- The Nick & Josh podcast- an often amusing podcast from the emergent conversation who keep people from taking themselves to seriously.
- The Religion Report - Stephen Crittenden's excellent half hour of religious news from Australia and the world. Stephen Crittenden really makes this podcast great.
No comments:
Post a Comment