Sunday, October 30, 2005

Matt 25 the way many wish it had been written

Mat 25:34-36 Then the king will say to those at his right hand, "Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; (35) for I was hungry, you gave me food and while I was eating you told me that there was two ways to live. I was thirsty, you gave me something to drink, and while I was drinking told me of the four spiritual laws. I was a stranger, you welcomed me into your home where you showed me the Jesus video, (36) I was naked and you gave me clothing covered in Christian slogans. I was sick and you took care of me whilst playing the latest hills song CD. I was in prison and you visited me and shared your testimony.'

We love others because that in and of itslef is a Christ like things to do, not as a tool to evangelise.You might like to add this as final verse. (37) Then the self righteous will answer him, “Damn straight we did!”

No comments: