Monday, August 24, 2009

Blogging Break

I'm going to take a break from blogging for a while. I know there's only a small handfull of people who read this any way but i don't feel like i've got much that is worth while to say at the moment. So, rather than slowly fade with not great posts I'm going to stop for a while.

6 comments:

N. Hobby said...

You've probably got many more readers than you know! The vast majority are silent lurkers. :) They should comment and tell you how much they enjoy your blog. I certainly enjoy it. But come back when you're ready.

Chris said...

Thanks Nathan.

Anonymous said...

have a good break

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, I just found you this minute!! I hope your not gone too long because I would love to hear more of what you have to say. We (my husband and I) also have a "churchless faith" and feel set free in so many ways. We haven't been in church for many years now. I am going to read back a ways in your blog... and see what I can see of your journey.

Unknown said...

I'm like Annette -- only just found the blog (I went looking for the song "Some great day" on the internet, and this was the only link to it I could see -- why isn't that music more out there?).

And like her, I will now head off to read further -- and hope I bump into you on the internet sometime!

Chris said...

Hi Annette and Hope,

Thanks for finding the blog and commenting. I'll be back to regular posting in a week or so.

Re: "Why isn't that music more out there?" I guess because there's a small market and the only way of spreading it is word of mouth. I'd certainly recommend the CD Shower of Grace that the song comes from.