It's been a while since I've done a 101 post so I thought I'd do one.
Name: Fat Chewing Buddy
Category: Connect & Grow
Size: Small Group
Description: Officially I’m supposed to be the wiser and old mentor in a mentoring relationship. In reality it feels like 2 people getting together to wrestle with our faith. I might be older and have a bit more life excellence but they guy I meet with has such a passion to be Christ like that I find challenging and encouraging all once and certainly stops me sliding in to cynicism.
So, if you can, find yourself a fat chewing buddy (some one to wrestle faith issues with). They don’t have to be a great friend (to start) just someone you respect, respects you and you're comfortable wrestle issues of faith with. The important thing for me is that we’ve been explicit about what you're meeting for and don’t get distracted and just have a general catch up.
No comments:
Post a Comment