A couple of nights a go I was speaking to a researcher from the National Church Life Survey when it dawned on me that I have never really been a regular church goer. I grew up going to youth group, went to a Xn group during uni and was involved with various Xn ministry things and worked as a church youth worker and a children and youth consultant all with out regularly going to a church. My whole spirituality grew up without church but it grew up with a way for me to connect with God. Once I had this I was pretty happy to keep rolling with it (so to speak) what I am unhappy with is a way to explain or even pass it onto others. Xy just doesn't seem to quite pass on by ozmoses. The desire to be Xn can do but exactly what this means and how to live it doesn't. Mmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment