Tuesday, April 05, 2005

What do you do when you stop?

It's 1pm and it feels a little be late to rock up to work today. After working a 13 hour day yesterday I don't really care. I'm feeling very much on the bottom of the food chain at the moment working a job where I have to be available out of hours because that's when my customers are available. Yet if I ever want anything done it has to be done in strictly office hours. I spent 2 hours putting some little thing back on my stupid car. Mechanics is not really my forte but paying a mechanic a weeks worth of wages to do it is even less my forte. So now I have the ignition barrel fixed, the automatic choke go on thing fixed (hopefully) and now once the solenoids on the battery is fixed it might all work, and perhaps even long enough to sell the stupid thing.

Any way I'm a bit over the whole work consume die thing. Now that I am calling this a day off I can't really think of anything to do. Everything is just thoroughly uninspiring… playing music, fixing up crap around the house or cleaning stuff that really doesn’t need cleaning that badly. So what do you do when you stop doing all the other meaningless crap? Particularly at 1:08pm on a Tuesday afternoon?

Time for a good lie down

No comments: