After many years doing the whole clear gospel presentation thing and getting nowhere I have been trying to stick to just being living and loving as best I can and hopefully that might make a difference. Well it does I just a friend out of the blue ask for a Bible to start reading, previously I had a friend who just started going to church one day (and they put down it down mainly to me) Now this are both exciting first steps but the question is where to from here? I am a post evangelical, in that I grew up evangelical and then moved to something else. I am still in the process of finding that somewhere else. Which is fine when it is just me, but now I have people who want to join me there, somewhere.
After some delays in posting I feel some pressure to work this stuff out, at least enough that I can say hey this is what I believe and this is how I express it.
After some delays in posting I feel some pressure to work this stuff out, at least enough that I can say hey this is what I believe and this is how I express it.
No comments:
Post a Comment