The last 4 weeks have been incredibly busy. I hate it it's so bad for the soul. I'm missing things forgetting things turning up late to things and putting things off that I would usually do straight away. What's more screw ups are happening all around me. I’ve turned up to two meetings recently (arranged by other people). Meeting one was cancelled the moment the meeting started on that occasion wasting just 3hrs of my time and meeting two in a remote country town wasn’t confirmed by the organisers so I was the only one there wasting 2 days and a flight. All much easier to take when I only have 14 working days left to go before becoming a home dad.
It's been interesting to see the reactions of people as I tell them I’m leaving paid work to be a stay at home dad. Some older women look at me like I’ve just announced I’ve planned to emasculate myself were male friends my own age look at me with jealousy.
It's been interesting to see the reactions of people as I tell them I’m leaving paid work to be a stay at home dad. Some older women look at me like I’ve just announced I’ve planned to emasculate myself were male friends my own age look at me with jealousy.
No comments:
Post a Comment