Friday, May 30, 2008

It's a Boy!


Today was the birth our second child and first boy, Elijah. He's absolutely gorgeous. This is him about three hours old. Mum and baby are doing well and very tired.

8 comments:

a farm wife said...

was waiting for news of this - congrats and love to nyree. kath.

Steve Collis said...

Congratulations Chris!

N. Hobby said...

Great news Chris and Nyree. Hope everything's going well.

Middo said...

Awesome news, Congrats Chris

barrandgirl said...

Long time, no see but GREAT news and he looks gorgeous. Good girl Nyree! We had our own little boy three weeks before you. Life is very different now - we love him to bits. Love to catch up when things are settled. Rachel (Harris)

Chris said...

Thanks everyone. Elijah, mum, big sister and Dad are all doing well.

Anonymous said...

I am really happy and my congratulation. I wish Elijah happy and peaceful childhood.
............
Nishantha
Christian Drug Rehab
Christian Drug Rehab

Sarah said...

Oh, a boy! Wonderful. I love that photo of him in the bath too.