Arthur from Five Public Opinions has tagged me again. It seems that he has mistaken me as some kind of well cultured person. To see the rules of this tag visit his blog post. I'm supposed to pass it on but alas it looks like the evolution dies with the Xn ;) I'm just not a pass it on kind of guy. None the less I thought I'd post my answers as it gives some kind of insight in to me.
1. The best murder mystery novel in Magical Realism is…
Lullaby by Chuck Paulanik
(I mutated this from The best time travel novel in Magical Realism is…)
2. The best romantic movie in historical fiction is…
Brokeback Mountain
3. The best love song in industrial rock is…
We're in this together by Nine Inch Nails.
(I mutated this from The best sexy song in industrial rock is…)We're in this together by Nine Inch Nails.
If there are any Xn bloggers (or bloggers general even) who pretty much agree with these answers I'd love to hear from you.
2 comments:
I'm supposed to pass it on but alas it looks like the evolution dies with the Xn ;)
Isn't that always the way?
I thought you might appreciate that.
Post a Comment