Hammo recently did a post on how much your Blog is worth using this java applet. I'm not sure how exactly it works but I thought I test some of my friends blogs and other blogs to see how we compared.
I've got bad news for my friends April and Derek who's blog is worth $0 some how so is Father Bob's and he plugs it each week on national radio and reasonably well know personality (as far as bloggers go). My friend Nathan's blog is worth only $564.54. Len can get $1,129.08. for his, which is pretty good seeing how infrequently he posts. My blog is worth $3,387.24. The Wired Jesus blog is worth $7,339.02 and Five Public Opinions is worth $9,032.64. My friend Si will be glad to know his blog is worth $9,597.18. Planet Telex has a blog worth $19,758.90. Matt Stone and Hammo do very well at $49,679.52. then there is probably the most well known emergent church blog Tall Skinny Kiwi $352,272.96. and finally Kevin Smith's blog is worth $368,644.62.
So if anyone wants to start the bidding at $3,387.24 let me know!
I've got bad news for my friends April and Derek who's blog is worth $0 some how so is Father Bob's and he plugs it each week on national radio and reasonably well know personality (as far as bloggers go). My friend Nathan's blog is worth only $564.54. Len can get $1,129.08. for his, which is pretty good seeing how infrequently he posts. My blog is worth $3,387.24. The Wired Jesus blog is worth $7,339.02 and Five Public Opinions is worth $9,032.64. My friend Si will be glad to know his blog is worth $9,597.18. Planet Telex has a blog worth $19,758.90. Matt Stone and Hammo do very well at $49,679.52. then there is probably the most well known emergent church blog Tall Skinny Kiwi $352,272.96. and finally Kevin Smith's blog is worth $368,644.62.
So if anyone wants to start the bidding at $3,387.24 let me know!
3 comments:
Al, the problem is who would buy?
I don't do google advertising, but I can't imagine I'd be getting a good return on my $3000 worth of Blog ;) I wonder if anyone has ever tried to sell a blog on ebay? As to who would buy or why or how you could convert your blog into cash I have no idea. I can't see anyone offering me more than 30 cents.
I'm glad I'm worth something! I don't know why; I haven't posted much yet. After the conference maybe.
Post a Comment