Surely if someone has the gift of wearing a t-shirt in tongues http://www.holyghosttees.com/ they'll need to have someone who can interpret next to them. Man this is just weird!!!
Pentacostal Plum Souly Ghost Green One Accord Orange Got Good Religion Gold Acts 2:4 Apple Bible Believing Black Sanctified Smoke Mary Magdalene Mocha Fresh Anointing Fuchsia Lord Have Mercy Lime A Rushing Mighty Wind Aqua
I think the "Fresh Anointing Fuchsia" would have to be my favourite.
I've sent them an email to see if (a) they are serious and (b) if t-shirts come with a translation.
What's Up Saint or Sinner, Thanks for your inquiry. We sincerely welcome your comments and thoughts about our product. “2 Blessed 2 B Stressed”, Customer Service Department HolyGhostTees.com
4 comments:
Gah! that was just odd! Weirded out!
I wonder who they're quoting when they says the shirts come in 11 "Prophetically inspired" colours?
Mmmm 11 prophetically inspired colors.
Pentacostal Plum
Souly Ghost Green
One Accord Orange
Got Good Religion Gold
Acts 2:4 Apple
Bible Believing Black
Sanctified Smoke
Mary Magdalene Mocha
Fresh Anointing Fuchsia
Lord Have Mercy Lime
A Rushing Mighty Wind Aqua
I think the "Fresh Anointing Fuchsia" would have to be my favourite.
I've sent them an email to see if (a) they are serious and (b) if t-shirts come with a translation.
I'll post any relpy
Using my recently and proudly aquired.
iwantedsomethingshortbutthiswasalltheyhadleft@hotmail.com
email address
I wrote to Holy Ghost Tees
Hello there,
Just a couple of questions
1) is this site serious (rather than a parody)?
2) do the t-shirts come with a translation?
Thanks!
So far they have only sent me a standard reply
Which is...
What's Up Saint or Sinner,
Thanks for your inquiry.
We sincerely welcome your comments and thoughts about our product.
“2 Blessed 2 B Stressed”,
Customer Service Department
HolyGhostTees.com
Post a Comment